Every traveler has his or her own definition of the perfect holiday vacation. The essential factors differ from one person to the next. Destination, facilities, tours and activities, and dining experience. These are just some of the things that people usually consider when planning a vacation. The ever-varying interests of travelers have prompted travel and tours companies all over the world to develop special interest travel packages to cater to the specific demands and expectations of thousands of Globetrotters year after year.
Much to the appreciation of the Jewish and Samaritan communities, various kosher tours are brewed up by the dozens of Jewish resorts spread out through the four corners of the world. The extraordinary travel experiences that these kosher tours offer redefine Jewish travel in a level that every Jewish participant would definitely enjoy. Individuals, families, groups, and organizations are guaranteed to have a great time as they are treated with well-developed and specialized kosher tours. The activities are greatly diverse and flexible to accommodate the kind of travel that each tour participant will truly love.
There are many Jewish travel destinations all over the globe. Each has something unique to offer, but all completely kosher. No matter where in the world you have chosen to spend your holiday, you are guaranteed to have nothing but a world-class travel experience meshed with Jewish traditions. Below are some of the top destinations you can go to that offer an exciting kosher getaway:
READ MORE :
- Auction Property Purchase With No Money Down
- The Rapidly Changing Landscape of Mobile HTML5
- Mobile App Vs Website for ECommerce
- Mallorca Property Market Report
- Which Health Insurance Plan Is Best for Me?
1. Costa Rica – Who would not want explore nature at its finest? Costa Rica’s lush and mountainous rain forests treat everyone who wishes to getaway from the pollution of the metropolis with clean and quiet air. This vacation destination offers plenty of opportunities for a good hike and wildlife encounters. Costa Rica’s natural abundance is evident through the volcanoes, hot springs and rain and cloud forests that you can find in the land. With all these things, you are never going to run out of things to see and do. Guided educational tours are also available and are conducted by naturalists that inform you of the land that you are roaming around on. If by chance your date of travel falls on a Jewish holy day, rest assured that traditional Jewish obligations are observed and are spent with the local community.
2. Spain – Centuries of civilization made Spain one of the places that offer more than just a handful of experiences to the culture-hungry. The alluring language, enchanting castles, pleasing flamenco music, modern European cities and the classic Spanish architecture in the villages are all so inviting. Kosher tours in Spain offer you to experience all those mentioned with a dash of Jewish standards. Guided by the Jewish scholars, you are going to explore the cultural wonders, magnificent history and 500 years of rich Jewish history that lingers in Spain.
3. Africa – The thought of Africa alone already sends a promise of a great adventurous holiday. Marvelous encounters with wild animals, refreshing botanical gardens, impressive architecture, interesting historic sites and exciting night life – what more can you ask for? Only in Africa can you experience the diversity of the world’s greatest natural wonders and luxuries of modern life at the same time.
4. Israel – Explore the hidden natural beauty of Israel through guided nature hikes and ATV or jeep adventures. The tours offered in Israel are life-changing as they not only provide your kosher needs, they also lead you towards good health. These tours are incorporated into exciting and challenging physical activities. Being able to experience Israel and shed off a few pounds in one vacation is one of the best things one can ever have.
5. US National Parks and the Canadian Rockies – One does not have to go too far to have an amazing kosher vacation. There are various Jewish travel destinations in the United States that one can go to. The national parks in the United States are among the most popular travel destinations during summers and other holidays. The copper-toned Bryce and Zion National Parks are packed with vacation-goers year after year who wish to witness the theatrical rock formations all over the parks. The magnificent Grand Canyon, on the other hand, never fails to attract visitors with its enormity. The Canadian Rockies is one of the places in the world where one can truly experience spectacular natural scenery with vast mountains, abundant wildlife, seasonal recreational activities and luxurious accommodation in a natural park setting.
These are just some of the Jewish travel destinations that you would definitely want to see in your lifetime. There are more vacation destinations out there and they all offer the kind of Jewish travel experience that you would want to have. There is more than just one way to roam around the four corners of the earth. With the many kosher special interest tours that are available today, you sure have the opportunity to see the world with your own Jewish style.